What we can offer you
Please note we are fully booked, and the waiting list is closed for the time being.
Here are the services, specialisms and therapies that we can offer you.
Working with adults and young people, we provide therapy for conditions such as anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), complicated grief and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Estelle is an ACC provider for sensitive claims, psychology and concussion services.
Our specialisms are attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism. We offer:
- ADHD and autism assessments
- cognitive and intelligence quotient (IQ) assessments
- modified CBT and ACT for issues associated with ADHD and autism
- social skills training
- neurofeedback and cognitive remediation therapy for ADHD and autism
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Teaches you to accept what is out of your control and commit to actions that enrich your life.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Modifies dysfunctional thinking and behaviour to improve your emotional well being.
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Teaches you to recognise unbalanced emotions and to work with your feelings and life difficulties in compassionate ways.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Helps you reprocess and resolve painful and traumatic memories.
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Develops a mental state of awareness, focus and openness allowing you to fully engage in the moment.
- Schema Therapy
- Treats your long-standing emotional difficulties by combining a variety of therapeutic models.
- Neurofeedback Therapy
- Helps you control your brain functions by measuring brain waves and providing feedback.